Friday 13 June 2008

The Australian: Day 3

Back at this place again.

Someone was doing something, somewhere to do with the Sydney Festival. New director of it me thinks. There were bare cameras but it was fairly obvious people didn't care.

Had a little wander about. The sinks blew my mind.

She said stuff.

Had to do ulti-cheese portraits.

Got my art on for a bit.


Then straight to the Sydney Cricket Ground...

More cameras, filming a speech that lasted 2 minutes at the most.

I demanded that Tubby here gave me those 2 minutes of my life back.

Back to the SCG again later on where there was a press conference for this nutcase, Barry Hall. He's the NRL's (that weird Aussie Rules thing) answer to David Beckham apparently...except if the two had a fight, this guy would rip his face off and sh!t down his neck. He'd been banned for a while 'cos during an Aussie Rules game he just punched some other bloke...knocked him out straight away. Gnarler.

Did more portrait stuff, shot quick 'cos he really didn't like it. Properly had the feeling he'd kick me in the face.

No comments: